Skip to content

Finance New Charts

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

If you are experiencing issues with our charts, we recommend trying the following steps before reaching out to us:
  1. Refresh: Reload the page to see if the issue resolves itself.
  2. Browser Troubleshooting: Check our browser troubleshooting guide for tips on resolving common browser-related issues.
If the problem persists after trying the above steps, please don’t hesitate to submit feedback and we will get on it.

16 results found

1. chart has lot of issues after the new update. Please put the old chart back. We dont want any changes.

chart has lot of issues after the new update. Please put the old chart back. We need want any changes.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The chart is broken, when I hover the mouse over the plot disappears. It just happened this morning.

The chart is broken, when I hover the mouse over the plot disappears. It just happened this morning.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a link to stock name on beta chart that goes to /quote page

Currently there's no easy way to get back to /quote screen from this beta chart to the fundamental stats

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Chart should save my timeframe

Chart should save my timeframe. Refresh page always reverts back to 1day by default. Very annoying

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. RSI: the label is blocking a large part of the RSI area. Let us disable the label.

RSI: the label is blocking a large part of the RSI area. Let us disable the label.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi, BITF.TO Chart no updating

Hi, BITF.TO is not updating after 2:55 PM Kindly rectify the chart update. Thanks in advance.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I like the new charts, but:

The charts themselves look great, indicator list is much better.

When using a bar chart the bars start blue and then change to black

The lag time is pretty bad

No matter what setting I use, it often reverts to 1 minute each time I change the stock ticker.

Be nice to scroll down the portfolio to look at each stock on the list and the list does not jump back each time. so I have to go back and find my place

I pay for a charting service now, but if this ever becomes less clunky I would probably…

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. in charts, show at least 2 digits to the right of the most significant digit

For many penny stocks, the fixed 4 digits to the right of the decimal just isn't enough. A stock that drops below 0.0001 dollars just shows as 0.0000. The markets themselves allow at least 6 digits in trades.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. good upgrade. Take some time to stabilize the displays

I like the upgrade. Lots of cool charting functions. Now take some time and make sure everything you upgraded works real time. The drawing function doesn't work so easily, the chart display is delayed and had some glitches yesterday (1/18). Again, I like the upgrade, just take some time to make sure everything works as intended.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. BRING BACK THE OLD STOCK CHARTS!!!! The new **** now does not even work anylonger!!!! Gawd!!!!

BRING BACK THE OLD STOCK CHARTS!!!! The new **** now does not even work any longer!!!! Gawd!!!
    Is there anyone there left in charge that knows what the **** is going on????????

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Go back to the old charts until you fix this

Go back to the old charts until you fix this

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. In Firefox it only works properly if I view it in a private browser. Otherwise the chart line usually doesn't show up, it's incredibly buggy

In Firefox it only works properly if I view it in a private browser. Otherwise the chart line usually doesn't show up, it's incredibly buggy and has been for months. How has Yahoo not fixed this by now?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. klinger volume oscillator indicator error

klinger volume oscillator indicator is not shown correctly for the current day on the day chart. Maybe the system set negative klinger volume number to positive.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Screen layout => Smaller borders. Certainly on top

We loose about 5 cm on the top of the screen. Please put the current market value on the right side on the top . So all market values on the right side. On a tablet of phablet we can only add maximum 2 extra indicators like RSI and MACD and then you loose details when you add extra indicators. Because the screen is too small. On a small device i click first on the Full screen option and then use the F11 to get all browserinformation removed. Then there is still 5 cm loss of screen with stock name…

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Finance New Charts

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base