Stop the Oops, blast it!
You recently started sending my weather alerts again without my request. I had turned it off because it wasn't working for the Severe Weather. http://weather.yahoo.com/storm/USOR0146.html always came up as Oops! Well, it worked well for two stinking days and then reverted to the Oops again. You guys are striking out. I'd really appreciate it if you'd FIX YOUR BLOODY WEATHER APP SOME DAY.
Could you provide us more info so that we can look into this issue?
1) Browser / Browser version.
2) The actual region from you.
3) Which location are you looking for?
Thanks your help,
Yahoo! Product Support
1) It is the same with both IE9 and Firefox 17.
2) and 3) I thought you gathered by the link that I'm in Grants Pass, OR 97526 which resolves into USOR0146 at your end, or it _did_, anyway.
This problem is over 8 months old, but when you turned my feed back on late last month, I thought you might have fixed it. It was working for just 2 days, I believe.